Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIWW [ A Link UP] : Calculator Watches and Twinning with a Toddler




Hi there! Hope your week is going well! Today I'm linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and posting my Uniform of the day for most of my week this past week.  It's finally turning into fall here and I'm loving it, so my week's great!  I also did not have the excuse of potty training this week so I got dressed! I know, i know, thank you, thank you. There may or may not be a moment in which I out myself as the calculator-watch wearing nerd that I am. I also may or may not have accidentally dressed like my toddler son... I don't even know what to say about that one. See below:



Untitled

Jacket: Old Navy (a few seasons ago)
Neon Tank Top: Target
White Tank: Victorias secret
Jeans : 7 for all mankind
Flips: Rainbow
Bag: Longshamp

Untitled      Untitled

Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Top: Old Navy
Corduroy Pants: J.Crew Outlet
Shoes: Target 
Calculator Watch (yes, yes it is): Gift- but I know Target sells 'em 

Untitled

Top: Actually a dress from the girls section in Old Navy Ha! 
Jeans: 7's 
Flips: Rainbow

Untitled

Untitled

Tunic: J.Crew
Leggings: Target
Boots: Hunter
Vest: Old from a tiny boutique in Monteagle TN
Locket Necklace: Gift from great Grandad to Mom

Untitled

Scarf: J.Crew Outlet
Top: J.Crew Outlet
Jeans: 7's 
Sandals: Birkenstock 

Untitled

I swear I did not plan this. I took a picture the second I realized what I had done. It was chilly that morning and the hubby's sweater and a pair of leggings were just calling my name. And it was picture day for H-dog and obviously I have to dress him like an 80 year old man for his photos. (Last fall he wore a grandpa sweater with leather elbow patches.) Oh and we are saying "Hi camera!" in this photo- its the only way I could get him to stop moving- hence our silly faces. 

Shawl Neck Sweater: The hubby's from J.Crew
Leggings: Victorias Secret

On Henry:
Shawl Neck sweater: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS