Sunday, October 6, 2013

HERE'S WHAT





 Today I'm linking up to talk about the things that've made my days a little brighter this week. 



Untitled

1. Henry is becoming more and more independent. He has always been independent, but he can do so much more on his own, like coloring. I don't have to watch him quite so closely, and I don't have to worry quite as much that he will color on furniture. He also enjoys it so much that he asks quite often for "bapur" to color on. This makes my little artist heart so happy! 


Untitled

2. Petsmart! We try to take Henry on a little adventure every week. There is not a true aquarium where we live, and his most recent favorite animals are "fitchies". I got a suggestion recently to just take him to Petsmart and it was the greatest suggestion! He was entertained for a good hour looking at the fish, birds, reptiles, and rodents (ew).  

Untitled

3. We always have friends over now that we are out of school, and most recently we had pizza night with some friends. We played risk afterwards, which is the funnest game ever. We were floored when we looked up from the game and saw it was almost 2 AM. (sorry from the blurry pic). We decided that having regular game nights would be so fun. 

Untitled

4. Home made breakfast sammies. Since I'm not working currently, I have time to make breakfast sammies every morning. I made cheddar chive biscuits a la Americas Test Kitchen Family Cookbook (so good), and added an egg and cheese. This is the perfect meal for a major breakfast lover (which I am) . I even figured it out so that I can make them in a jiffy when I do go back to work. These will definitely be in regular rotation around here! 



Untitled

5. I have always said that I LOVE all 4 seasons, and I expected that living in FL would be hard for me. Butttt going to lunch  in October wearing shorts and a T-shirt and being able to sit outside with this view? NOT complaining. And its all the better that we found a GREAT super cheap place to get a mean po'boy.

Untitled


6. One extra "Here's What". LOVING my new site design. And it did not break the bank. I'm not mad at that! Sasssyyyy.

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link-up! My little one just started coloring and it entertains her for quite awhile, too. And we have game nights pretty often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for stoppin' by! we have started really loving game nights at our house. And I'm so glad my little one is getting more and more into art since i love it so much myself!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS