Friday, October 18, 2013

ON MY HEART

Hi There! I'm linking up with Casey Leigh 's "On My Heart" Linkup. 
As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have started writing/ giving myself positive "notes to self" the past few weeks. The idea came from the fabulous Lara Casey. I decided to start doing it as it combined my love for hand lettering and working on being more positive. I did include some of them in my last post, but thats okay, I love 'em! 



Untitled






Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


They're nothing fancy, and I can't take credit for the first and last one, but they have made a difference in my life for sure! The last one has been with me the longest, and was something that got me through a super hard time. This is one of Mother Theresa's famed prayers. I love it so much. 

Do you have any favorite sayings, pep talks, or notes to self? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. I say this prayer as often as I say The Lord prayer.
    "The light of God surrounds me.
    The love of God enfolds me.
    The power of God protects me.
    The presence of God protects me".

    Prayer of protection from Unity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I forgot the last line of the prayer.

    "Wherever I am God is"

    Sorry

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS