Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAYS [ A LINK UP ]









Hi Lovelies! I hope everyone is having a great day! It's dreary here but I kinda like it :). Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday. I love this link up because it was born out of her desire to spend a little more time on herself. 


wiwwCollage109

1. I was feeling under the weather this day, and I wanted to be super comf so I threw on my oldest pair of jeans (likeee from college) and then wore a college sweat shirt from my hubby's alma mater, go Monarchs!

2. This top is another piece of clothing from my college days (you'll soon learn that I hold onto clothes for a long time- as long as they still look good). Jeans are J.Crew Matchstick (you'll also learn if you haven't already that J.Crew or J.Crew Factory is my fave place to shop. I definitely find what works for me and stick with it ) 

3. Woodstock Top- Target Men's section (yep, I went there. their shirts are cute and good for tall ladies). 

4. & 5. Top is Old Navy on clearance and jeans are  J.crew Matchsticks.  Shoes J.Crew Factory (these are my all time favorite shoes, y'all. SO comfy. You can get them very reasonably priced from the Factory stores and on sale). That day was so hot that I lasted about an hour in that outfit and change into my Reebok yoga capris.

6. Top- Target (Men's section again) and 7 for all mankind jeans. Shoes are Chuck Taylors. I have always been a little bit of a tom boy  (after age 4- I can hear my mama's eyes rolling all the way in TN as she reads this. I refused to wear anything but dresses and chuck taylor's together until I was 4 years old). 
And I love a good jean and t-shirt combo. I also have always adored cars- and I grew up going to car shows with my grandfather, so I have to have a Shelby shirt. 

Do y'all have any favorite old pieces of clothing? Any favorite uniform you wish you could wear every day? 

I hope y'all have a wonderful day! Make someone else smile! 

3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS