Thursday, October 3, 2013

My life according to Instagram



Untitled

1. Three of my favorite things lately. 

Untitled

2. Henny's new anywhere chair from pottery barn kids. He uses it more like a tumbling obstacle, this is a rare photo of him actually sitting in it. [or sitting, period.]

Untitled

3. Very french eating a Batard, grapes, and cheese

Untitled

4. Playing around with hand lettering for the ladies in my bible study. I recently opened an etsy shop of my hand lettered prints.

Untitled

5. I celebrated october with an orange hair tie. (I live on the edge).  brickyard buffalo has some cute halloween ones right now. I stocked up on some earlier this summer when they had a big hair tie grab bag sale. 

Untitled

6. Home made guac & chips. Love my new Joe Patti's koozie. Joe Patti's is a P-cola institution.

Untitled

7. We snuck away for a super casual [read: cheap] date lunch one day on Perdido Key and this was our view. I'm not mad at that.

Untitled

8. I cannot wait to finally fulfill my dream of having a meyer lemon tree on my pattio. They sell these at Lowes [ a novelty for a mid-atlantic/east coast lady]

Untitled

9. The Simplified Planer is hands down the best thing I've ever purchased - it kept our family scheduled while R and I were both in school/ trying to be awesome parents/ trying to have a life. I am for sure a life time customer. 

Untitled

10. Wine margie from cactus flower cafe. Also a P-cola institution 

Untitled

11. This guy. I don't know why I even bothered baby proofing. Both his father and I got around all things baby proofing when we were little. H handed me this after taking it off of a cabinet and said "THANK YOU!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS