Monday, November 11, 2013

WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR

Hey sweet friends! I'm sorry I've been a little MIA the past week. I've been getting life back together after going out of town and getting some loose ends tied up because...I GOT A JOB! Thats my #1 on this list today. It was my first choice out of two interviews I had. I'm soo soo thankful for this opportunity- I'm still kind of floored I got this job. Its proof that you have nothing to lose to just go for it.  I start next monday and have lots of things to cross off my to-do list before I start. Hopefully that means getting a couple of super fun home projects done for the blog also!  Here are the rest of the things I'm thankful for:

Untitled

All the time Henry and I got to spend with family last weekend. Here he is with Marmee (my mom) 



Untitled

If you saw my instagram recently you already know about this. I stopped for what I expected to be a quick trip to MacDonald's to get a happy meal for H's lunch on our way home from Jacksonville. An older gentleman sat next to us and we struck up a conversation. He was an Army psychiatrist who went back to school to become a lawyer. He then became a law professor and judge, and when he retired he became a minister and Gideon. An hour after he sat down, we had talked about everything from God to Psychology and everything in between. He prayed for me and my family, and was so so uplifting. That was one of those special experiences that I don't think I'll ever forget. 


Untitled
 We came home from Jacksonville and was sick sick sick with a fever. The hubby forced me ( because I'm terrible about self care) to relax, poured me a glass of wine, and built me a fire. 
Untitled
Florida does sky well, y'all. 
Untitled

Got my hairs did! Finally. I got my hair cut about 2.5 months ago and I needed a trim so so bad. I ended up with something shorter than I originally intended, but once she started cutting, I just told her to keep goin'. I haven't had hair this short in a long time but love it! 

I'll be catching up on lots of things that have happened in the past week or two on the blog and like I said, I look forward to sharing a couple of projects I have up my sleeve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS