Monday, January 21, 2013

Here it is!

Whew... Well.. Here goes nothing! 
This blog has been on my heart for a long time. 
I was afraid for a long time that maybe it was just something I wanted to do, something I'd start and not finish. But I've wanted it long enough.
 I've felt that I have a voice that I want to share for long enough. 
Here I am! 
I hope to share whats on my heart about being a mama, a wife, my love for art, food, and children. 
I hope others connect with what I say, and that they may feel a kindred spirit in me. 
I hope to add a little bit of "happy" to the world through this blog. 
I want to have something that my son and husband can look back on, something that will document our wonderful, crazy life together. 
I've entitled this blog "I love you, mean it" because thats what I say to those I love. 
I want this blog to be a way of loving others. 
love you, mean it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS